- Parents forum
- School Gateway
- Foundation Stage Parents Q & As?
- Parents Q & A's
- Wrap Around Care
- Medication Consent
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Term Dates
- Severe Weather Procedures
- Information for Parents - How we Assess
- School Milk
Paying money to the school online is simple and easy
You can now make payments online to the school for things like uniform and school trips. Paying for school items online is quicker and easier for you, safer for children and more efficient for the school.
The system is called School Gateway – and it’s available for you to use now.
1. Go to
2. When you visit the School Gateway website for the first time, please select ‘New User’ and enter your email address and mobile telephone number you have registered with the school
3. The system will send a PIN code to your phone; please enter this PIN code and your account will be activated for you.
As soon as you’ve got the system set-up, you’ll be able to pay money to the school online rather than send cash or cheques.
If you’ve recently changed your email address or mobile telephone number, please let us know so we can update our records.